RetroMagix is a Virtual Harpsichord based on the Flemish (Belgian Dutch) models, designed for creating a wide range of Harpsichord sounds. Available for Windows and Linux based VST/FST hosts.
- Harpsichord Mode Selector:
1. Normal Harpsichord
2. Upper Harpsichord
3. Coupled Harpsichord
4. Electric Harpsichord
5. Hybrid Harpsichord
- Sound is generated via a hybrid method that combines synthesis and sampling techniques, to create a bright sound, rich in overtones.
- Includes 12 predefined sounds and a friendly user interface. Creating new sounds is as simple as combining these presets in different ways and selecting the harpsichord type as desired.
- Unlike a real harpsichord, RetroMagix allow dynamic changes and shapes varying its parameters, offering you a wide variety of sounds to create professional music from Classical to Neoclassical styles.
- Early music enthusiasts can enjoy an authentic experience with all of the advantages of RetroMagix to recreate the classical harpsichord sounds. Also if you looking for any instrument of harpsichord family like Virginal, Muselaar Virginal, Spinet or Clavicytherium sounds, RetroMagix can offer you an approach to those instruments that were popular between the 15th and 17th centuries.
- Multiple-Mode Filter: The values are automatically computed when you select any of the filter types. Filter switch includes: LP (Low pass), BP (Band pass), HP (High pass), notch, peak, low pass and high pass shelving filter with adjustable cutoff and bandwidth.
- Integrated, variable room simulation. Reverb effect can control the "room ambience".
- FULL MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller. Every parameter can be controlled via MIDI or host automation.
Syntheway RetroMagix Harpsichord VSTi is a free trial software application from the Music Composers subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-07-14. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Linux.
Syntheway RetroMagix Harpsichord VSTi (version 1.0) has a file size of 8.19 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 254 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.